“Excellent Everything!”
Review of Cafe Cruz

Cafe Cruz
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Cruz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Soquel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2016

This restaurant offers wonderful food and fantastic service. We had a large family post-Christmas dinner there, and couldn't have been happier. We had drinks, appetizers (calamari and artichokes were excellent), a variety of meals (pork, hamburgers, steak and chicken). A few desserts were shared - Caramel and Sea Salt Cake...need I say more? Unbelievable. With our large party, not a beat was skipped.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

My husband and I went to Cafe Cruz for dinner (for my birthday). As always the food is great. We ordered salad (which we split) and chicken plate as well as one of their specials. Each was tender and moist....they definitely know how to cook a good meal.

We were talking about the food here and decided that we have never been disappointed with anything that we have ordered.

It did get a bit noisy but not horrible.

Service was good. Server brought us an extra plate to split the salad...no additional charge. He did not check back to see if we liked our meals once we started eating them. Overall, nothing to complain about...but a good place to eat!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

but my husband is over the top with his dinner of the mahi special where he could substitute the two sides. He ranks it in his top 10 meals ever. My steak sandwich and crispy onion rings that comes with caesar salad was soooooo good too. And will be tmrw as well.

Cafe cruz is consistently good, therefore the great reviews. We are two and sat in the atrium indoors...small table but quiet. Prices are priced right considering the quality.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

My wife and I shared a fried calamari appetizer, a Caesar salad, and a rotisserie chicken entree. The fried calamari was excellent while the salad and entree were above average. The service was attentive without being overbearing. Although the room was energetic, we were still able to have our own conversation without raising our voices.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

We eat here about every 6 months or so. This place usually is a 4 star, but last night it was superb. The service was outstanding, our pork was fantastic and the wine special was very good. I'm giving this place a high recommend for anyone looking for good quality home cooked style food.