“Good appetizers and drinks”
Review of Emberz

Emberz
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We stopped in to try the calamari appetizer and have a drink. The calamari was OK, hubby liked it better than I did. I tried the jalapeno cucumber margarita and it was really good. We would go back and try other things on the menu

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I stopped in here twice during my stay. Once for only for a drink and once I ordered a pizza. It was a disappointment, my mistake, I think instead of going for traditional pizza Emberz goes for some artistic, artsy pizza. I can not recomment the garlic, chicken, and whatever pizza.

But I saw what other people were ordering, the burgers and sandwiches looked awesome. I had one of those experiences where my food was mediocre but I just ordered the wrong thing. Should I go back, I'll get a burger and a beer.

The bar is well stocked, the prices slightly higher than the other places nearby but not by much.

It's not fair that I gave them a 3, if I had ordered something different it probably would have been a 4.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

It’s been years since I ate here after not really liking the menu before. But the menu now is much improved, with lots of great choices like the Gorgonzola-Apple-prosciutto pizza, Tomahawk steak and Fried Chicken sandwich.

Wines by the glass are much improved in selection and taste. New wine bar coming next door should only make that better.

Good and service were spot on so I will be returning!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Looked at menu on line, and it looked good...you do need to make some price adjustments to the online. We ordered a cocktail for 2...the SSOW!...This was served in a large ceramic salad bowl. AWESOME. I had the Bleu cheese burger and it was perfect. My companion had the burger with an egg, and said it was delicious. The service was friendly, fast, and efficient. We cant wait to take out-of-town guests to our new favorite eatery...and drinkery!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We had the best lunch here! Great server. Julia was the best. Checked on us just enough, refilled our waters asked it we needed more of anything and if everything was to our satisfaction. Very pleasant and fun to chat with. The place had a fun atmosphere with the brick wall in the cozy downtown Main Street. The only problem is we will have to drive 640 miles to eat here again! The sweet potato fries were the best I have ever had. My burger was deluxe all the way. My son and husband loved every bite of their burgers. The ice water with a touch of lemon on the side in the mason jars was a sweet touch.

Been to Emberz? Share your experiences!