“Perfect stop ”

The Peppery
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "Gar and Brill" is indeed how it is spell. They don't seem to have their own website, but a number of sites list them
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Stopping here after looking at trip advisor reviews was a good choice.
Served by Becca we really enjoyed our pizza and the turkey sandwich hit the spot.
Thank you Becca for service with a smile.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I guess with a name like the Peppery you'd expect a spicy menu... It just wasn't to be... The food was passable... Not great, not bad... Just ok.. My chicken was overcooked and my salad was under-dressed.. Our burger was dry with not a lot of toppings.. but the meat seemed to be ok...

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Food is always fresh & delicious. Employees are the friendliest in the county . They are very helpful and are always there to answer any questions you might have. With about 15 beers on tap with rotating seasonal kegs there’s always a choice for everyone!!!!

1  Thank Toni B
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Have been here many times and will continue to enjoy the comfort. The service is pleasant, helpful and comfortable. The menu is well balanced and the amount of food ordered is always more than the price. The quality and consistency of Everything ordered is excellent. Needless to say, I would highly recommend this eatery to anyone. Leave your psychosis at the doorstep and enjoy!!!

2  Thank jvcnac91
Reviewed 25 July 2018

While looking online for a dinner spot near our hotel on a Sunday evening, we saw decent reviews for this place and the menu looked good to us. Well, we're glad we decided on the Peppery. It was busy, but we were able to get a table right away for the four of us. Service was good and food was excellent. I had the tri-tip cheesesteak sandwich and my wife had the Cajun chicken pasta. We both liked our meals and we shared a "brownie bomb" for dessert. I don't recall what the in-laws had, but they both enjoyed their meals. We would certainly eat there again next time we're in town.

1  Thank saxman48