“Good value and central ”
Review of Talulah's

Talulah's
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Sonora
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Had a good meal - mains include a salad and are copious. We had duck and pork. Reasonable prices and a nice country feel.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

In for dinner with our son, my wife and I had Talula’s Linguine. It was excellent. Lots of shrimp and sausage. One order would be enough for two. Our son had the pork ribs when were served with an unusual sauce that we didn’t think was very good. I’d have the Linguine again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This might've been my favorite lunch of the year. Bread service? Sublime. Side salad? Perfection. Panini? Delicious. I should've ordered wine--I was expecting just a sandwich, but I had an experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent dinner, quality food, well prepared. Thoroughly enjoyed the Ravioli Sampler. Loved the apricot glazed pork ribs, tender and flavorful. Worth a drive to Sonora for this meal.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Squeezed us in during a busy evening without a reservation. Food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. Highly recommended.