“Lovely lunch on the patio”
Review of Red Grape Pizzeria

Red Grape Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On a recent girls' trip to Sonoma, we stopped here for lunch and shared the Asian Cauliflower appetizer and the Tre Fungi pizza. Both were excellent. Neither of us had seen this appetizer on a menu before. It was delicious and perfect for sharing. We also enjoyed the thin crust pizza covered with seasonal mushrooms. We were lucky to be there on a sunny day when temperatures were in the high 60s and we could comfortably eat on the patio, which is protected from the wind.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

When I visit Sonoma I have to eat here. I have always enjoyed the pizza and relaxed, yet polished environment. I dined there in March for lunch, and it was the perfect way to settle into our Sonoma trip. The pizza crust was a little different than I remembered. The crust was extra crisy, and did not bend. We left feeling satisfied, but not overstuffed, which was perfect as we had big dinner plans somewhere else.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The Red Grape offers thin crust oven baked margarita pizzas I would expect to find on the east coast. The service and ambiance is great. They also offer pasta, salads and other Italian staples. I highly recommend this restaurant for a true authentic tasty meal.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Eat where the locals eat is always good advice. Great pizza (including gluten free option). Salads are a meal onto themselves - great to split a pizza and a salad with your companion and most likely bring a slice or two home as well. Can be a bit noisy (it's popular with families), but the back patio is pretty quiet, and very pleasant on hot summer days.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Dinner here a couple of times. Good food, good service, and good value. The salads and pizza are excellent.