“Great Breakfast Find!”

Cafe Provence at The Petersen Village Inn
Ranked #47 of 77 Restaurants in Solvang
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Description: Cafe Provence features European & Mediterranean cuisine wonderfully prepared by award-winning Chef Erminio Dal-Fuoco. Leisurely dine in the unhurried atmosphere of the upscale bistro-style dining room while sipping wine from one of the local valley wineries featured on the Cafes wine list. Arrangements can be made for small private dinner parties and winemaker dinners. Open for Dinner nightly. Reservations highly recommended.
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We came here for breakfast. I can't remember what we ate. I do remember liking it and I remember the BREAD! yum! The service was excellent as well. Nice little spot for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The food was so good, I can't remember what the dish I order, but my mouth is watering already just thinking about.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Café is nice but not what it used to be when the Petersen family owned it. The charm it used to have and service was no longer there for us. Food is good but not worth the price. Café and bar have been updated and are very nice but the old world charm is gone. I would recommend the cafe but if you have eaten here when it was mainly for the hotel guests you may not enjoy it as much now.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Petersen Village Inn restaurant was excellent. Have eaten their since they started dinner years ago. Now its changed to the Landsbury Inn stayed their in May 2015, The whole experience is different. Breakfast is very expensive & the free continental wasn't that great. I could go on & on about this place because we have been staying at the inn for well over 10 years. now. I really hope this new place finds their way with better food & service.

1  Thank january16
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The café is part of the elegance that is Peterson's Village Inn. Yes I would return and you should also. It is just a great experience...kind of the elegance that once was...

1  Thank Kay W