1,298 results
All reviews hash browns koi pond honor bar cheese and crackers outdoor fireplace in town yogurt two story hot breakfast hard boiled eggs sitting area free breakfast happy hour santa barbara shops and restaurants the main drag walking distance to everything
Reviewed 27 September 2015

The rooms were clean and very comfortable, they had everything we needed. The location was excellent and within a short walking distance to the main town where you will find everything you need and a bit more

Room Tip: They are all good excellent
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Just stopped by on a road trip. One night, back room. Arrived after sundown, but, front desk helpful. Small pricey room during high season. Weird that bathroom sink was in the room and not in bathroom. Windows tough to open.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2015

We have stayed here just about every year for the last 6-7 years and we have always loved it. This time however we were not impressed. We arrived very late in the evening and it was obvious even though I booked the room months ago, they gave us the last room they had. It was in the very back of the building by the trash and the janitor's closet. When we got there at midnight the person at the front told us how to get to our room...except they weren't the right directions. up and down staircases we went until we finally realized we had to walk to the parking lot and use the back staircase. When we got into the room I realized it was probably one of the smallest they had but figured oh well, we got there late and would see if there was a bigger one available in the morning. That night our neighbors decided to stay up and talk loudly until about 1am...not the hotels fault, but maybe the rooms? I've honestly never heard any neighbors on any other visit. The next day my husband took a shower and the room started to stink from the shower drain, I also noticed that the fridge was not exactly cold. I mentioned the shower to the front desk, not sure if they did come to the room or not as we weren't there, but when we returned the room smelled better. When I asked about the size, the front desk person said "all rooms are unique" so that was great. On the last day there the fridge was warm, I told the front desk when we checked out, they just said they would get someone out there.

Breakfast was great and of course the location, but for the amount of money we paid to stay at the hotel, I was not happy with the room we had or the state of our room by any means. Again, we have been at least 5 other times and have never been let down, but I think it might be time to try a new hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a specific room or you might get the tiny one by the janitors closet
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We had a quite room on the 1st floor in the back of the building. The room is a bit small for our taste, but we had a good nights sleep and the room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful with wine tasting coupons. Breakfast is very good. We went with another couple on our motorcycles. The parking is good and you can walk to shopping, dinning and more. We would all love to go back for another visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Quaint little hotel with a very nice staff. The only complaint I really have about the place is that i think its time to replace the mattress. I would stay there again if I was ever up in Solvang way.