“fantastic time great staff”
Review of Lazertag Extreme

Lazertag Extreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 5000+ sq ft multi-level arena Newest lazertag equipment Latest arcade and redemption games Private party rooms Great food ONLY Lazer Maze in the Conejo Valley! Come in anytime for fun with family and friends. We also host birthday parties, company parties, sports team parties and youth groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I won a group in a Fundraiser auction and was so glad I did. It is amazing that they donated the package they did and I am so fortunate I was the winner. The staff is having a great time with their positive energetic attitudes and their big smiles. The room is better than most laser tag places I have been to. The 2nd floor takes the game to a whole new level. The equipment is top notch I was able to tag someone on the complete opposite side of the room. Also for not being a pizza place their pizza was great. Clean bathrooms and clean everything made it great. I cant wait to go back to play even more games. Thanks to all of the staff for making it an amazing evening.

1  Thank swimmedic

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This place is great. Super hi-tech set up. Keeps track of team rating and individual rating. Large play area with an upstairs area. Usually 2 teams play against each other. Open till 12am on Friday and sat. Lots of arcade games and snack bar. Great fun for the whole family.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My first time in 20 years. So much fun. Wish it was closer. But I had a great day biking from Montecito, 52 miles, got hit by a truck 25 mikes in, ate Shawarma at Ali Baba in Madeira-Royal plaza, played laser tag. Oh, their dippin dots were great too along with video games.
Must go back again but without getting hit.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We visited yesterday for Harry Potter Thursday. We stopped in on a whim to see what prices were and stayed for the 6pm deal. To start with the positives....
The Lazer Tag Arena is very cool. The three levels and music, as well as the lighting, is phenomenal.
The arcade has a decent selection of games.
The length of game play was nice.
The staff was nice...but...see below

The bad:
The prices for a regular day are steep. A game is $8.95 per person. You can purchase deals, but if yours on a budget, it will still wipe you out. One pet peeve was the inclusion of four tokens with one deal. Four tokens? I can't even play one game for four tokens.
The staff, while truly welcoming and nice, seemed off their game. We searched for the seven horcruxes and went up to turn in our paper. We waited patiently and despite standing in front of the line of people waiting, we were constantly passed over or told to wait just a little longer. The master list went missing and so did the staff member helping us.
The numbers. One mission had at least 38 people. The arena is big but that many bodies or all shapes and sizes was a recipe for injury. Especially when a group of three 8-10 year old boys were actively trying to trip people. They cornered one poor little girl so viciously that she was crying until I shouted at them to let her pass. They theb turned on me and took turns shooting at me until I was "rescued" by another adult. The employees never came upstairs. When there are that many people in the arena, I would think each level should have an employee watching out for players. Two teens body checked my son and then literally pushed him down the ramp. The monitor didn't say a word. When I approached her after the game, she was sympathetic and made a little announcement to the boys during the next round, but honestly....they should've been ejected from game play.
Also, without the lockers, there's no secure place to put purses or backpacks during the laser tag missions. I was told I could leave my bag under the vest rack during gameplay and it would be safe. But, on the second game, I emerged from the arena to find the bag gone. One of the snarky teens had moved it as a joke. Again, not the fault of the owner, per say, but concerning