“I love Urbane Cafe and My Kids do TOO”
Review of Urbane Cafe

Urbane Cafe
Ranked #20 of 271 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I love the sandwiches and the yummy salads here. Tasty and healthy. Urbane Cafe is one the rare places that I like to eat and my kids like it too. The kids get a good sized turkey sandwich and a side of fruit for a reasonable price. (they can get chips but they love fruit!) There is a Habit and Subway next door, and as much as they love those places (I really can't stand Subway and The Habit doesn't really have anything healthy) they are always happy to eat at Urbane Cafe.

I would give you a recommendation but I think you need to read the menu and choose what you like.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I love an excuse to go to the west end of Simi so I can eat at Urbane Cafe! I always order the Turkey Cranberry Brie but have sampled other dishes and they are all fabulous. Just enough salad (with fabulous dressing) along with sandwich on their delicious bread. My husband wishes they would bring back the roast beef. Fabulous, friendly staff, quick service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Urban Café is an awesome little lunch or dinner spot we love to go to all around California. The one in Simi Valley is located next to a Target, which made for a no brainer choice for lunch during holiday shopping! We like to call a place like this an in between type of meal, its not fast food, you can sit down or take away, but there are no servers and you don’t tip, plus its healthy!! It’s fast, delicious and reasonably priced. They have delicious salads and sandwiches that never disappoint. This is definitely a go to spot for the Ruberti family while in California. Hopefully they expand to other states soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We stopped here on our way to the presidential library. It was fast and friendly. The food was very good. I would stop here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I always order the Tuscan Kale Salad. For sandwiches try the Californian or the Tuscan. My meateating friends like the Turkey sandwich, and the Southwest.