“They serve the BEST teas here!”

The Four Seasons Tea Room
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The tea room is lovely, and the teas are the best I've had at a tea room. Try the Creme Brulee tea, it's dessert! The tea room is charming, the service excellent, and the scones, sandwiches and sweets delicious! The best tea room ever!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Definitely the place to go in the area for high tea! Great service and the owners are committed to providing an authentic experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Four Seasons still has the best scones in America. Tea there is a special treat. They offer a variety of teas and options for food selections. The staff is exceptionally friendly.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I have visited many tea houses in LA County, and Four Seasons is at the top of the list for charm, ambiance, and hospitality. Sierra Madre is a wonderfully inviting town to visit, especially anytime in Wisteria season in the spring. The people here enhance their beautiful ambiance with the best hospitality I have received in a tea house anywhere. I recommend it highly!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the four seasons tea room to celebrate a friend's birthday. We splurged with the tea set which included vinaigrette salad, 5 tea sandwiches,homemade warm scone, clotted cream and jam, and 3 dessert selections. Water was ice cold with lavender and mint. Scone was especially good. Bridal tea and crème brûlée tea were chosen with the latter one very delicious. Our waiter was Ivan, he was spectacular. He constantly checked up on us checking to make sure the tea pot was full. We spent a lovely afternoon and I would highly recommend this place with ivan as your waiter