“Italian Torpedo”

Angelo's Italian Deli
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 February 2017

They've done a good job creating an Italian deli atmosphere in a beach town. The market has authentic Italian stuff and the sandwiches are great. I had the torpedo and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Mum and I saw the spot and dropped in for some semolina. Good selection of imported pastas, preserved goods, and cheeses. Angelo was friendly and seems like a good salesperson. Didn't get a chance to try a sandwich, but based on the bread, eggplant and cheese we tried, I'd venture to say they're worth a taste.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Small restaurant, good prices, great food, great service, small town atmosphere, great ambient. Enjoyed the spaghetti marinara, lot of cyclist in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My Sister and I grew up Italian and my Brother In Law loves the food as well. He had the Italian Sub which was written up as the Best in LA. Interesting that it is in OC perhaps because Angelo does have a location on 2nd Street in Belmont Shore. My Sister and I shared the Eggplant and Fresh Mozzerella Sandwich. We all loved our food. The Eggplant Parmesean Sandwich is my favorite. The food is large and tasty and I have never been disappointed. I always have them gring some fresh Reggiano to take home. I love it in Cesar Salad as well as my Spaghetti Sauce. Love Angelo!

2  Thank PeggyChism
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We went into Angelo's to buy vin santo and ended up buying two more bottles of unique Italian wines. The sandwiches are made fresh and are delicious.