“EZ Lunch”

Athens West
Ranked #20 of 98 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love Athens West... Great food, Great price, Great service... I normally get the lunch combo = Chicken pita with fries and a salad. Yum Yum

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Quick service, yummy food kids can enjoy, self-service drinks, and bathrooms. I liked the inclusion of lamb, which is typical of Greek food, but not everyone likes it. Chicken was also good.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Whilst in Seal Beach watching the parade we came across this Greek restaurant. We sat indoors and were served a lovely meal. Even though they were extremely busy with the parade outside, they were still friendly and very helpful to us ordering as it was our first visit there. I had a delicious Mom's Favourite Chicken pita for only $6.50. I really would recommend Athens West and if we are lucky enough to visit Seal Beach again we will definitely eat here. Great value, friendliness and good food.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I had a Greek salad for lunch and it was very good. Pleasant atmosphere and authentic cuisine. Would go there again.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Going Greek? Enjoy some great dishes on the outside patio. Within 5 minute walk to Seal Pier. Recommended!