“Breakfast everyday!!”

Fred's Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Sausalito
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Classic Sausalito spot serving Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch for over 50 years! Try our special omelets, fluffy pancakes and unique french toast made with ice cream and grilled to perfection. Great for recovering after a wild night out or a meal with the family!
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We visit Sausalito a lot, and the main place we go for breakfast is Fred's!!! Fred's food is excellent and the people are really friendly. Be ready to share a table if needed because they have limited seating

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visit Sausalito fairly regularly and only just found this place last visit. The service was great, nice outside location and the millionaire bacon is superb. Try the Benedict.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Great food! Nice variety on the menu. “Millionaire Bacon” and fresh squeezed OJ was great! Our kids loves it too!

Date of visit: July 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Fred's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you! We're happy you and your children enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

First time here with some friends, came on a late Sunday morning and surprisingly no long wait (which if you see how small the place is you would feel the same!) I had the Swedish Pancakes but I was a little disappointed because it didn't come with Lingonberry butter and it tasted and looked like a flat pancake and I have had much better because they are my favorite breakfast item. So I don't recommend those. One friend got the Eggs Benedict and two others got lunch burgers and all three of those looked and tasted amazing. So I think you have a safe bet of being satisfied with most of the other menu items. Service was good, prices are reasonable and they have this millionaires bacon which if you are a bacon fan look into its apparently awesome. Only tip I can think of: call ahead to make sure there is no wait time. But I would recommend this place and I hope to go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Fred's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hello Nikki, thank you for the kind words about the eggs Benedict and burgers, and recommendation. Definitely join us again sometime soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fred's is a wonderful place to eat. Breakfast or lunch is terrific. Specialty is their million dollar bacon. Very delish and different.

Go enjoy, you won't be sorry!

Date of visit: June 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Fred's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you, Kenny!