“Comfotable, Italian bistro”

Add it.
Mio Vicino
Ranked #18 of 75 Restaurants in Saratoga
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This casual eatery serves hearty Italian food at modest prices. The menu is primarily pasta and pizza dishes, though all choices are prepared with simple, tasty ingredients. The compimentary bread, oil, balsamic vinegar and roasted garlic is to die for. A wide variety of preparations and generous portions.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Mio Vicino serves good, basic Italian dishes. Their pastas dishes are tasty. The service is friendly. We would return.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The Saratoga Chamber of Commerce Board recently celebrated the installation of board members and returning board members, there were almost 25 of us and they set up a long long table for us. The food was fantastic, special appetizers, salads and full menu served, we loved the customer service provided, and very special attention given. This is the Best Italian Restaurant Locally, Please visit this wonderful Italian Restaurant!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Cute place. We had spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli trio and Shellfish fettuccini. Spaghetti and meatball was tasty, large portion. Ravioli trio was good, a little mellow for my pallet ( the hubby liked it). My favorite was the shellfish fettuccini which was perfectly seasoned and tasty.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had intended to go to the Mio Vicino in Santa Clara. Not being familiar with the area I inadvertently entered the Saratoga site into my WAZE gps. I'm glad to have made the mistake. We got to see a nice quaint city of Saratoga. The meal was excellent and I'm sure it would have been the same at the Santa Clara cite. I would definitely recommend Mio Vicino at either location.