All reviews mountain winery babbling brook continental breakfast free wine and cheese tastefully appointed rooms lots of excellent restaurants silicon valley fourth floor restful stay balcony overlooking within walking distance shower door bathroom area los gatos wine reception small hotel king suite
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I come to a conference every year in October and stay at the inn at Saratoga. Affordable, clean and the staff is great . The lobby bar is a bonus. It's a short walk to downtown and the conference center. I will be back next year.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank toclap
Jack H, General Manager at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear toclap:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your feedback on your recent stay. Your input is invaluable to the team at the Inn at Saratoga. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I was recently in Saratoga for a business meeting and a friend recommended the Inn at Saratoga. I was delighted! When I finished my meetings, I returned to the hotel and enjoyed a complimentary glass of wine on their patio next to a creek. It was perfectly quiet and very soothing. I walked to dinner in the Village and did some work later on my private balcony. All of the business facilities are excellent, the bed extremely comfortable. I'm happy to recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank wanderlast67

Dear Wanderlast67:

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Complimentary happy hour over looking a babbling brook. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Next to a park. Very comfortable pillows. 10 minutes to wine country. We loved Savannah-Chanelle and joined their wine club. And be sure to eat at The Basin!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pizzafolk

Dear pizzafolk:

Reviewed 18 September 2016

As I was to be in town for a family gathering, I thought I would test the difference between this hotel at $300 a night with my usual, $99 to $170. Well, OK, so it's better than Motel 6. But this room and "experience" is equivalent to my normal choice. There was mold in the shower grout, and the interior decorator made a very bad choice on the marble in the bath, as the natural coloring looks like dirty splashed water. Breakfast was paltry. The only difference I could perceive was the amount of time the reception clerk spent on the phone with a gust, listening. If you want to talk to a hotel clerk about your room issues, this is the place.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear barbgal:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your feedback on your recent stay. Your input is invaluable to the team at the Inn at Saratoga. Please contact me at your convenience as we want to offer you a complimentary stay in order to offer a memorable stay as should be. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This Inn is charming but nothing special. It is conveniently located near this lovely town. Here goes the bad- The cleaning staff could do with a talk on how to smile-yes it's sometimes a thankless task, but still a smile costs nothing and would have changed the way we felt. The biggest negative is that although the hotel had some empty rooms, WHY would they still put anyone in the room nearest the ICE Machine? We heard guests using this throughout the night...even at 4am someone was filling their bucket! Sometimes being flexible with room choices could be the difference between a happy guest and an unhappy one. We did love the outdoor area as we were lucky with the weather. Another nice touch was the wine and cheese and vegetables and salsa and chips put out around 5pm.

Room Tip: Stay well away from the ice machines....if your room ends in 00 01 or 02 request a different room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple