USD 305
USD 261
GardenInn.com
USD 216
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
USD 194
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
USD 158
USD 149
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 204
USD 317
USD 306
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
USD 261
USD 250
Courtyard
USD 225
USD 191
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 240/night.

Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
USD 216
Sandman Hotel
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
USD 120
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Stay far far away from this trash ridden, noisy, filthy motel. It's not even inexpensive! Located next to the on-ramp of the freeway, with constant noise all night. The plumbing woke me with a horrendous noise. Air conditioner broken, fridge really loud. Carpet and chair filthy. No towels! The trash in all the stairways was piled high and overflowing attracting, among other things, swarms of flies. People hanging around smoking. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank lisadF7822AR
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Lisa, please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you both encountered and regret the inconvenience they caused. You deserved a clean, comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We have discussed your feedback with our housekeeping and maintenance team to look into these matters and resolve these issues. Being an extended stay, it is our hotel policy all the towels are to be exchanged at the front desk anytime and it is complimentary. We are sorry this was not communicated to you on your arrival. We encourage you to try us again in the near future to enjoy a better stay.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I am staying here now checking out this morning. The room was not bad and it was pretty clean but the rest of the hotel especially the lobby and hallway to the elevator was very dirty and unkept. I just went down to the lobby for their tiny little breakfast that consists of pkg oatmeal, coffee and tea but it was so dirty I just grabbed some tea bags and luckily I had brought my own food and cup for tea. There is a kitchen in the room but no dishes cookware, utensils or coffee maker! Glad I only had to stay here one night so that I could catch a plane this morning. Over priced at $138.00 per night!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank calval2
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Calval, we apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered. We have discussed this with our housekeeping department to make sure we correct our drawbacks. Your concerns about our grab-and-go breakfast is also shared with our Brand Leaders to consider while planning the menu in future. Also, we have kitchenware for your suite available and kept at the front desk to ensure its cleanliness on arrival, and our team gladly delivers these items to your suite. We apologize that we missed to communicate this information on your arrival. We encourage you to try us again in the near future, and we are confident you will enjoy a better stay.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

First of all, this was not inexpensive. Nowhere near Motel 6 prices. I had stayed at the Extended Stay America in Palm Springs a couple of year's ago. Not the Hilton but nice, clean, and quiet. The room was stripped of everything. The stove burners were missing, the turn table in the microwave, no hangers and one missing light bulb.
Ok, we would have liked the turn table to heat water for the instant coffee I brought with me and a hanger or two would have been nice.
This was a no-smoking room and wing. Yet, the people next door were smoking outside our door and the area was littered with cigarette buts, a lot of them. They had also placed soiled sheets outside the door. Down the corridor someone had tossed out their underwear. The garbage cans were overflowing. I mean really over full. These were emptied by Sunday morning.
The speal is if you want something, come to the office and ask. On Saturday night, around 8:30 pm I went to the office for a coffee pot. Office shut down. Hotel full. End of story.

Room Tip: I checked. There were no good rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable and will take immediate action, so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope to have another opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed here last weekend, and booked this hotel because there is a hotel shortage in Santa Rosa right now. Never again. I prepaid through Priceline, $138/night. Our room was small and cramped, the carpet was perhaps the filthiest I have ever seen. Bed was lumpy, with two very flat pillows. There were two of us, and we got two bath towels, a hand towel, a small bottle of shampoo, and a bar of soap in the bathroom. Bring your own conditioner and hair dryer. The kitchen had nothing in it--no plates, utensils, cooking implements, hand towels, nothing. There were piles and piles of trash and overflowing garbage in the hallways and stairwells. It was a complete dump. Nobody came in to straighten the room after our first night, so hang up your towel so it will be dry the next day! The girl at the front desk was doing her best, but it was clear that the owner was not spending any money on hiring enough employees, either, because we had to bang on the door to check in while she was trying to have lunch. I'm not sure what the owner is spending his money on--there were obvious signs of a leak over our shower that had been hastily patched with by slapping on some paint. He's not spending it on towels or bedding or furniture. He's not hiring enough people to keep the hotel in any kind of decent shape. All I can see is that he is probably making money hand over fist due to the recent fire and cleanup operations. Don't give him your business if you can help it. I used to spend this kind of money on staying at the Doubletree, which was worth it. Not this hotel.

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and don't stay here.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience and they bring their own personal items. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels. But, we are happy to provided kitchenware and other in-room amenities. All these items are available at front desk. If we did not communicate this at the time of check-in, we are sorry. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I booked this hotel twice, 2 consecutive weeks. The first week I prepaid through hotels.com, they sent me a message that they were booked in the room I had chosen 2 full beds and would comp me a 1 bed room, which was fine since this was for business travel. Seemed fine and appreciated they called. However, the next week I reserved through and prepaid through hotels.com - my employees showed up and were told the rooms (again that had been prepaid) were given to other people. I was offered 1 room, with 1 bed for the group of 4 employees.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Sue, we are sorry for the difficulties your employees encountered with their reservation. This is certainly not the type of experience we want our guest to have, and we are looking into the matter to see what went wrong and ensure such incidents are never repeated. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will give us another chance to restore a favorable impression of our hotel in the future.