“Good Pizza at a High Price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sandy's Take & Bake Pizza
Ranked #209 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Took home and baked a pizza to help support a local high school. Family liked it, but at $18.99 for a large two topping (when really only one side was two toppings) seemed high to me. Plus, they were pretty understaffed and took awhile to even get waited on. Pizza was good, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it, especially when there are so many other places in town that serve equally good take and bake. They will also cook it for you, but there really isn't any place decent to eat it, so it would just make sense to take it home and bake it. A couple of tall bistro tables in the overheated store or a couple of picnic tables outside, but that was it.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have been getting my pizza from Sandy's for 10 years now and I would never go anywhere else. The sauce is great, the cheese is great, the crust is great. The pizza rocks...and its way cheaper than most pizzeria's! We usually bake it at home but sometimes I have them bake it for me. We are never disappointed.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

The take and bake pizza we got was kind of spendy for what you got. I am not cheap but when I pay more for a take and bake pizza I expect a little bit of quality. They literally threw frozen meatballs from Costco on the pizza we ordered. That is just poor.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

This is a great neighborhood eatery. The food is great and the help is fantastic.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Love their pizza! Cook on a pizza tray that vents so the crust doesn't get soggy but besides that its our favorite. Quick and friendly service