“A quick bite”
Review of Boudin SF

Boudin SF
Ranked #49 of 573 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The food is good quality. It's a place you walk up to the counter to order. Mostly a soup and sandwich shop with some large interesting salads. I had the BBQ chicken salad. It seemed to be missing something but the sourdough roll it came with was great.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

In my opinion, Boudin SF is always giving us new treats to try! This time 3 new salads made with Faro [the ancient protein grain]--they all look and sound quite delicious! Salads can always add chicken, but are delicious without. Vegetarian

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is one of my regular stops. Everything I've had has been very good. Soups, sandwiches, salads, and of course the bread! The cashiers are always very efficient, and friendly. But they don't mess around and get your order in quickly! And, I suppose to other takeaways, they have always gotten my order correct

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here for a bite to eat between visiting wineries. The line was long but it was worth the wait. The food tasted just like the original at the Wharf. We had the bread bowls filled with soup.

I would recommend this as a good stop to get lunch while out wine tasting.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The staff was quite indifferent to our being there. They could be more welcoming and attentive. But the food (I had the veggie sandwich + small salad) was excellent and the bread is as good as its reputation. Atmosphere is open and airy and there's outdoor seating for good weather.