“Great tasting experience!0”

Carol Shelton Wines
Ranked #28 of 70 things to do in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 11 June 2015

stopped by and glad we did--like the other reviews said, wonderful zins! it seems the 30-plus years of experience by Carol Shelton is producing amazing wines! Carolyn in the tasting room was gracious and knowledgeable!

Date of experience: June 2015
"grapes"
"vineyards"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2015

I visited this small unpretentious winery during a wine weekend, but the winery is currently open daily from 11 to 4. While highly regarded by wine critics and connoiseurs, their pinot (and their return policy!) was a little temperamental for me. A bottle I had left in the car briefly exploded - or at least the cork popped out unaided - a first for me in my years of winetasting- and they wouldn't replace it. This had clearly happened before, since the staff told me I should always keep it cool to avoid this problem .alas, I will probably avoid the wine....

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank sfmaria101
Reviewed 1 July 2014

off the beaten path, but once found, you will go back!! great zinfandels, nice people pouring. on the can't miss list!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

visited carol shelton's during barrel-tasting and fell in love with her wines! very good prices on their killer wines. met and talked to carol and learned alot about her winemaking. we will recommend her and her great wines to our wine friends,thanks for making barrel-tasting fun.

Date of experience: March 2014