“Great Experience”

Hook and Ladder Winery
Ranked #16 of 105 things to do in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 23 June 2013

There were some good selections offered and the service was wonderful. I loved the selection of souvenirs that were offered.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"server"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2013

After visiting more than 50 wineries in Sonoma and Napa I can definitely say that H&L has the best wine at the best prices. I joined as a member and a few of my friends that have come to visit with me have signed up as well.

1  Thank Gadi B
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My wife and I came here after a quick visit to DeLoach Vineyards. The founder of DeLoach kept this parcel of land in the family to develop Hook and Ladder Winery. The vineyards and grounds looked very nice. The tasting room is near the winery processing center. Once we entered the tasting area, we were warmly greeted by the staff. The atmosphere was open, casual and very friendly. They talked with us about their good wines and gave us samples. The wine was very good. This is a small winery but well worth the stop to taste some great wine and meet some friendly staff. We recommend this winery.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

My family got to this tasting room late, but we were still welcomed in.
They give you five free tastings.
The late harvest Gewürztraminer was so good, we bought a bottle to take home.
They also sell a hot sauce to raise money for fire station, which was a nice gift.
Its very close to Deloach, so you can see two places at once.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We arrived about half an hour before closing, and were treated as if we were the most important customers of the day. What a great experience. We enjoyed the wines AND the pepper sauce too. No cost to taste, and reasonably priced, great tasting wines. I recommend tasting and buying here.