“Great Local Breakfast Stop”

Dierks Parkside Cafe
Ranked #3 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Dierks was a short walk from the Marriott Hotel and a great breakfast find. Very popular local stop ........generous portions of great breakfast choices at very reasonable prices...........excellent service for a very busy local diner

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Found myself in Santa Rosa with several hours to myself a few weeks ago. Pulled this diner up on TA for breakfast.

Had to wait about 15-20 minutes for a seat at the bar - too cold to wait outside so squeezed in chair by the cash register.

Based on other reviews I had the breakfast salad and enjoyed it! Great idea but will definitely try something else next time. They had some amazing looking cinnamon rolls on the counter.
Friendly waitstaff and patrons. Everything that came out looked great.
Cost about $18-20 for breakfast

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My husband woke me up with the words...Let’s go to Dierks Parkside for bfast! ...and so we did. It was early, there were two SRPD having t(sir morning meal as we.. Always a good sign if the officers dine in a restaurant. They know where the good food hides. Our server was warm, friendly and efficient. My duck confit was served with baked apple chunks and raisins or dried cranberries. The hash browns were crispy on top and delish, just the way I,like them. This is one of our favorite go to,places for an interesting morning repast...

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We had to wait a bit, but it was the least busy it had been for the 3 days we were in town. The service is friendly in the old school "hey, hun, whatcha having" sorta way. The food was good, but a bit heavy and little overpriced. I'd definitely eat here again, but would order something different.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent experience here. I ordered a chicken fried steak and my wife ordered corn beef hash. Both were among the best that we've had--the chicken fried steak in particular had an awesome flavor and breading. Service was prompt and friendly. All in all, a great breakfast spot!