“Good Food”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had the quesadilla, chicken fajitas, shrimp enchiladas and nachos. All the food was great. The food came out quick. The service was good, almost too good. One person asked multiple times if we were done when we were not done.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were looking for a Mexican restaurant and came upon this on our way back from Venice Beach. Great authentic atmosphere and indoor dining with free parking in back. Food was fine with good portion sizes. However, the chips and salsa were complimentary for the first basket and then $1.95 thereafter. There were about 25 chips in the basket, not many for 2 people. Nice establishment.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I was really looking forward to this restaurant however was disappointed in terms of comparing this restaurant to other Mexican restaurants I had tried in Napa and La Quinta in particular.

The food was OK including the mixed platter entree and beef and chicken Enchilada. The portion size was very large.

Service was prompt and bookings are not required.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Delightful family owned Mexican restaurant on the beach side of Ocean Avenue.....small, delightful people, great food....did take out and they were so accommodating.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Delicioso! I died and went to Mexican food heaven! Believe me, this place is a must - I am Mexican and always struggle to find authentic Mexican food in the US. I found it... in Santa Monica of all places! Oh... and the service is excellent too.