“Generally Good”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely call for a reservation, we tried to walk in the night prior and there was over an hour wait. Food was very delicious and service good and friendly. My only complaint and reason for 4 stars is that we were rushed - we were not even half done with our appetizers before dinner was dropped in which changed the whole mood of what was to be a nice dinner.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We loved Hillstone. All four of us got different dishes and we all loved our food. Started with the the best smoked salmon and sushi appetizers ever!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Last nite was my 3rd visit and I was wanting to just stay and soak up the friendly atmosphere. The Hawaiian Rib Eye may be the best steak in the world. Reservation a must if you want to get in.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Best food and service I’ve ever had. The California Burger was so fresh and cooked to perfection! The environment has to be the best anywhere!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I was going to go with ribs but the pork chop at the table close by called out to me. I am so glad I chose this. Maybe the best chop in years. Perfectly cooked and the sauce was wonderful. Highly recommended.