“Best Caribbean food EVER!”
Review of Cha Cha Chicken

Cha Cha Chicken
Ranked #25 of 713 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant in Santa Monica, amazing Caribbean food, good fresh juices. All dishes are DELICIOUS. Great location. The waiting might be long but it's definitely worth it.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I was walking up Ocean Ave. and saw this Caribbean spot. I was kinda skeptical at first thinking this wouldn't be true Caribbean flavored food. I went in and saw a few dishes that other customers were enjoying. Looked pretty tasty to me. Ok , I'm In I'm so glad I took that chance. I ordered the Jerk Chicken combo, and what I got versus what I thought I would get was totally different. I thought Oh boy what is this? I started eating and as I say when I'm eating good food, my taste buds were having a good time with that meal. It was really good. A different twist on a Caribbean dish, but I would eat there again no questions asked. Also they make these homemade island drinks. There were so many options. The nice guy that waited on me suggested the coconut lime lemonade. It was good. He also let me sample the watermelon drink and the mango-pineapple drink. The were all good.
If you like Caribbean food with a little twist you have to try it.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Ropa vieja, enchiladas, fried plantains, rice and beans, all the classics. BYOB. No frills setting, feels like a shack on a beach in the Caribbean. Nice colorful buzzing weekend lunch spot.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food was mediocre and the lines were long. It struck me as a go too place for the younger generation without much culinary experience

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My favorite spot for jerk chicken, fried plantains, and rice and beans. This place will not disappoint! The food is the best! You can even bring your own adult beverages. It's crowded for dinner but worth the wait and you do get your food fairly fast after you order. It's a must in SM!