“Great location”
other traveller has booked this property
View of Pier from Living room Sunset
Dining Room
Bedroom
On site gym
lobby
Sunset view of pier from living room
park and jogging outside your door
Pier
Kitchen
View of Beach outside your door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Redshelle
Denver
“Great location”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Apartment was very clean and in perfect location for doing many things without having to drive. Booking process was a little unorganized but we were also booking last minute. Overall very enjoyable stay.

bettytlat...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Amazing View but apartment needs to be cleaner”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed at this rental apartment for 1 week, when we got there, a lady was there waiting for us to show us the place, when we got to the room I didn't except such a beautiful view, you can see the entire Pier / beach. We loved it, I asked the lady how we turn on the AC and she said we had to use fans (2) , I didn't know the apartment had no AC so that was a big surprise, I thought we were going to die of hotness, but the fans did the job and we were good I even got a little cold at night, we opened some windows that also helped during the day time. The kitchen had almost everything we needed to make ourselves a quick meal. The carpet was too dirty, the bed was not very comfortable, I did not use the sheets that were there because I spotted several stains and on the towels too, the bathroom door was broken we could not close the door for nothing, some walls had dirty stains and honestly to me the apartment didn't feel or looked clean. We had signed and paid for the apartment there was not much we could do. Mall, Pier, restaurants, and beach are in walking distances. I'm giving this 4 star because of the location and view. I would stay here again if its cleaner than my first stay.

Liked best: The View
Liked least: Cleanness of apartment
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
26 Dec 2016
Hello Betty the apartment has been renovated with new carpets and fresh paint. if you would had contacted us about the towels and sheets we would have been happy to have brought over new ones and would have cleaned the apt for you. we do hope you will return, howwever due to the new rules in Santa Monica we can only accept 31 night minimum stays.
bettsirl
“Amazing penthouse apartment”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my first time renting an apartment instead of a hotel and got to say, it was a dream stay all thanks to Jeri & her team. The views from this penthouse are second to none, I was truly gob smacked when we arrived to see this pristine, fully equipped penthouse, which had everything you would ever need. There was even deck chairs & parasol for the beach which was directly across the road. Still cant believe we found this place and worked out cheaper than staying in a hotel in Santa Monica. Fantastic penthouse with so many views of Santa Monica.

Liked best: Views
Detroit USA
“Location, Location, Location!!!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This small 15th floor 1 bedroom unit was more than adequate for a 1 week stay on Santa Monica Beach. The view from the living room, bedroom, and balcony was spectacular. The apartment was clean and adequately furnished. The beach, the Promenade, restaurants, and retail were all within a short walk. We had a great time there.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and view
Liked least: The apartment was small
Friends getaway Older travelers
MissMunde...
Brisbane, Australia
“This place is spectacular!”
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed here recently, we are traveling from Australia and chose to stay in Santa Monica. I found all the hotels were super expensive and stuck in the 70s. I was so thrilled I locked the beautiful apartment in! Firstly the views are spectacular! 180 degree views of the beach from North to South, the location is unbeatable, you are in the heart of Santa Monica, there are restaurants, bars, 3rd street promenade, the beach, the pier are all walking distance! The apartment itself is beautiful and spacious with modern furnishings and parking, there is also a gym (with free weights and benches) and laundry in the apartment block. The apartment really has everything you need! We cooked breakfast everyday and enjoyed it with our spectacular beach views! The team and Jerri were always very responsive to my emails and phone calls, they made the booking process so easy and laid everything out for us which I really appreciated, and we received our bond back within 24 hours of check out. We plan to return here! I'm already home sick for this place! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!

Liked best: Location
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing