“So fun!”
Review of Sea Mist Rentals

Sea Mist Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Quick, easy and ultra-affordable bike rentals at Santa Monica Beach and Pier; immediate access to 26-mile bike path and more!
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Rented bikes here..twice! Small place but staff was friendly and kind. So many bikes to chose from. Right on the beach at end of pier so easy to access bike trail. Had a great time.

1  Thank 3peepsocon
"coast"
"beaches"
"traffic"

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The lady at the counter was friendly, the guys getting our bikes were friendly, no paperwork, $7/hr. It was easy, it was quick, it was priced great. What else can I say?

The place on the pier was a mess and more than twice as much. I waited in line longer at the rental on the pier than the time it took to walk to this one and rent the bikes altogether.

2  Thank gsgman777
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

So glad we went to Seamist bike hire.
Friendly staff, easy to hire our well maintained bikes, helmet provided for our younger teenage daughter. Also picked up a lock ($20 refundable deposit) to stop when we got to Venice Beach and get a drink. Really great activity to do as a family. Arrived back before 2 hours and was pleasantly surprised to only be charged $11 each, especially as other hire companies up nearer the shopping area charge a minimum $20 each.

1  Thank GayleJP
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed hiring 4 bikes from here due to good service and friendly staff. It was very cheap for such great bikes.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I turned up last Sunday morning at 9.05am to hire some bikes with my wife and 4 young children. There was a very rude feral looking guy bringing the bikes out who gave us a filthy look (not a hi guys I will be with you in a minute or good morning). He finally looked our way and I asked him what time they open. 9 o'clock he said (which was 5 minutes ago). One of the kids walked up to a bike to look at and he told him to get away. One of the kids was then bitten by a bee and he just looked and started smiling. I told him we would hire a bike from somewhere else and he said good get lost. I actually think this guy might of been a homeless person the bike hire place hired for cheap labour. We went to Spokes N Things which were the opposite, brilliant and actually smiled !!! Glad we didn't give you any money Sea Mist Rentals !!!

4  Thank luko741