“My local favorite!”

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“My local favorite!”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Willow Spa is literally down the street from me and I never knew it until last year. It's tucked away and when you walk in you forget where you are completely. They start off with a wonderful foot soak before your treatment and you totally chill. I've had both massage and facials at Willow and the therapist and aestheticians were great. I love the product line they use, Eminence. They also do little giveaways!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Deniseka

San Diego, California
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Funny old theater with character”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I've seen several of my niece's plays here. It's a funky, fun place.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank relaxationseeker0
Los Angeles, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great facial in Santa Monica”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This spa is located on a very busy street in an industrial area of Santa Monica, however the spa itself is a cute secluded bungalow - very nice surprise. Very nice outdoor areas are in the back - luckily it is very quiet in the back (despite the busy street). My friend I purchased a discounted treatment from Travelzoo and added on clarifying facial. Our treatments started in the back area with a foot soak and foot massage- while sipping ginger tea. I then met with a wonderful esthetician (her name started with a Z) and had my facial. After talking to her for several minutes we determined what facial would be best for my skin. She was very knowledgeable and helpful without trying to sell me on every product they offer. I felt so relaxed the entire time and she does a scalp/shoulders/neck massage at the very end. My skin looked very refreshed and I'll be going back in 4-6 weeks again.
Unfortunately my second treatment was a different story. Unlike my friend whose treatment was fantastic with another massage therapist, mine was not so great. I looked at the clock when I entered the room (11:35) to change, and she finished with the massage at 12:30 (not to mention she hadn't entered the room to start my 60 minute treatment until 11:45). The quality was also sub-par and she rushed through everything. She short-changed me on several aspects of the treatment (my friend and I compared notes after). Don't go to Alexandria.
All in all, I had a really great experience here and wish I had stopped after the facial. Don't book with Alexandria and I'm sure you'll have an incredible day! Enjoy!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank MidTwentiesTraveler
Peekskill, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The best ever!”
Reviewed 23 November 2010

This was the best spa experience I ever had. The setting was so natural and serene. The staff was excellent, friendly and professional.
Don't miss it you will not be disappointed!

2 Thank DonnaMarie54
Redding, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My Favorite in Santa Monica”
Reviewed 29 October 2010

When my sister came to visit, I wanted to spoil her so I booked us both Japanese Enzyme Baths. It was amazing! The spa itself is in a cute little bungalow, very zen, and the staff is kind, informative and excellent.

Apparently this is one of the few places where you can get the Enzyme Bath (not an actual "bath" you lay in this enzyme-rich bark). Before entering, they gave us these robes to wear and we drank this antioxidant detox tea (it was thick like honey) and then we entered the enzyme bath. It was very relaxing, SUPER detoxifying and super intense - I LOVED it. Afterwards, a quick shower and a Thai leg massage - really loosened up my hips - then my sister and I sat and enjoyede a cup of hot tea before we got dressed and headed back to the real world. It was so great - like a little mini getaway :)

1 Thank vladnap