All reviews parking garage waffles sitting room sofa bed sleeping area free breakfast lobby area street noise large room king suite front desk staff close to downtown jacuzzi tub one night stay beach boardwalk short drive bw
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Elizabeth and Eli (Front Desk) were extremely helpful in helping me find a solution to a third party booking agency’s problem. They were outgoing, funny, and extremely efficient in helping me find a place to stay. Best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2018

The Front desk staff and General Manager Ana were super attentive and understanding concerning an error with my reservation that was made through a third party website. The front staff alerted Ana to the situation and she immediately corrected the problem. Ana was friendly, helpful and gracious without exception. That being said, I'd recommend staying at this hotel knowing that the staff and general manger will not disappoint.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I was not sure about this hotel from some of the comments of the reviews but it turned out to be a very nice clean and quiet place for me to stay.
Parking is very tight and I did scrap the rearview mirror on the right side of the car backing out of the stall cause there was a post very close to the car.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I would have to say that we got a pretty good price for a two room suite. It was a huge room but not set up well. It’s like they just busted down the wall to make two rooms into one. They need to do some major updates to the room and add more furniture. Our couch had crumbs from the previous patrons, and the shower curtain rack was on a screw barely holding on. The bed was nice, but the room needs a makeover badly. The hotel halls were filthy, a little vacuum could help. But the front desk staff was amazing. We won’t be coming back, but it was ok for a night.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel reception staff were very helpful and the highlight of the stay: public areas were dirty and the stairwell and elevator filthy. Rooms are basic although large however there was a significant amount of staining to the sofa bed in our room - not at all enticing to sleep in. Overall, given it was our first time to Santa Cruz were were astonished at how run down the City is given the high price of accommodation. We will not be coming back, the Pismo area is far cleaner, family friendly and does not suffer with the socio-economic issues that were staggeringly obvious in SC

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family