“Surfing lessons were awesome!”

Surf School Santa Cruz
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Surf School Santa Cruz, the best-rated surf school on the West Coast. We accept students of all ages and skill levels and guarantee a quality, safe, and fun learning experience. This surf school was created because of our passion for surfing and developed because of our desire to share it with the world. We believe that surfing is not just a sport, but is actually therapy for life. We ardently advocate that the only thing better than a great day of surfing is helping fuel someone else’s passion or improve skillsets that work in the ocean and carry over to day-to-day life. Our instructors are professionals who tailor each lesson to the students, so no matter your ability, you are encouraged and supported in the most personalized way possible. The cumulative years of quality surfing and teaching experience we have under our belts allow us to provide you the best surf lessons in all of Santa Cruz.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved the experience, everyone we worked with was very professional and made us feel comfortable! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to learn how to surf.

All reviews
"pleasure point"
in 10 reviews
"these guys"
in 8 reviews
"felt safe the whole time"
"hour session"
"super fun"
"brad"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A brilliant experience - we had a 2 hour lesson with Bud and loved it! A very chilled out instructor and a must do in Santa Cruz!! Thanks Bud!

1  Thank Rosh16
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I took a private lesson with Griffin and it was just great! He would answer all my doubts and make me catch great waves, definitely going back again!

1  Thank Elena I
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I took a private lesson with Big C. He was simply amazing. I went all the way from utterly hopeless to riding 12 waves within a single lesson.

2  Thank Mrinal I