I really wanted to like this place......However it was difficult to do at $190 a night + $50 pet fee for a total of $240 a night. Pros: The proximity to the sunny cove beach is great but thats about it. Cons: I stayed in #16 and it needed a lot of TLC. The carpet was torn, bed linens had stains, windows were missing screens, window sills were moldy, blinds were bent, visible layer of dust on furniture, towels had holes etc etc etc. Everyone stands in front of #16 and chats as the stairs to the beach are close by so it was noisy and annoying. For $240 a night I expected better. Definitely would not stay there again :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz