Stayed here for a couple nights as a weekend getaway. It's not a bad place to stay, but it needs some work.
* Nice breakfast with plenty of food. The hotel worker that was in charge of the breakfast was on top of things and kept everything well supplied. The food included a waffle maker, pancake maker, cereal, bagels, yogurt, coffee, tea, and juices.
* Spacious room. We had a two queen room and there was plenty of room for us. The layout of the room was nice too with a small little study area at the end of the room.
* Friendly staff. The staff was very helpful when some issues arose (more on that later).
* Plenty of parking on site. We never had to worry about finding a spot each night as there were plenty of open spaces.
* There were no towels for the pool. We had to go to the main desk to get towels each time.
* The only clock in the room was plugged into a socket which would turn off if you used a light switch.
* Small stains on one of the comforters on the bed.
Overall, it's a nice hotel which just needs to resolve some fixable issues. Again, the staff is very nice and they were quick to help when needed.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking