All reviews great location worked great walking distance to the boardwalk cereal frig curtains
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Disqusting dirty windows screens bedding smelled walked from the bed to the bathroom the bottom of my feet were black the lied about the room nothing like the pictures online the beds were supposed to be queen they weren't the phone didn't work had to call the front desk with my cell all the guy at the front desk kept saying is the room is clean the tub had hair it's not safe hygienically I had the kids put toilet paper on the seat and made sure they didn't touch anything awful experience breakfast was a loaf of bread laying on a dirty counter cereal put into dirty smudged containers with a pitcher I think it was supposed to be milk the manager turned and went into the office and shut the door she didn't like what I had to say my daughter had a severe asthma attack the Dr said it was likely caused by the dirty room we stayed in. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE THE CONVENIENCE NOT WORTH IT STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia C
AquaBreezeManagement, General Manager at Aqua Breeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, we will take what you've said into consideration so this doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The photographs on line of this hotel are very deceiving. It is extremely run down and sad. The pool and the area surrounding the pool has broken umbrellas and garbage everywhere. The hotel room was seriously abused with paint chipping off of the walls, a telephone and alarm clock that didn't work and a bathtub that a clump of black hair in it when we arrived. We had no tissues and 1 roll of toilet paper. Breakfast was a bag of bagels that looked as if they had been thrown on the counter and a pot of coffee. Even though this is located across the street from the Boardwalk, don't stay there. The convenience does not outweigh the shoddy motel, the morally challenged looking clientele and the homeless people digging through the garbage cans, stumbling into the lobby and changing their clothes on the upper balcony. For $300.00 per night...stay elsewhere!

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Yvette L

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, this does not at all line up with our standards of cleanliness or the product we strive to offer. In fact, your description of certain details doesn't match our property, though we did offer breakfast back when this review was written, we've never offered bagels as one of the items. Regarding the pool area, we did not have any umbrellas around our pool area, we do however have them up on our sundeck, but that's a separate unattached area.
In case you just had mis-remembered those details, I'll point out that since that time we have actually removed our pool, we're adding additional parking in it's place, and we stopped serving breakfast.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Stay here one night 7 of us. Room was clean, beds comfy and enough space for all of us.
The bathroom shower needs the walls to be cleaned better.
The breakfast consisted of cold cereal, orange juice, coffee and toast.
It's a very old hotel and needs a lot of upgrading but it is the location that brings us back. 2minute walk to beach and boardwalk.
We will be back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I'm traveling a lot and it was my worst experience.
Firstly, price was a bit expensive ($280) for tiny room with queen size bed in 2 stars hotel.
Secondly, first impression about room wan't good: dusty, dirty ceiling and shower (see photos). But it's ok for me. Then we found out that AC doesn't work (it was 110F outside and 95F inside!). We told staff about it. During the 4 hours one guy tried to fixed it - he came to room, did some stuff and promised that AC will work in 30min, but AC still not working... And then this guy disappear. So after 4 hours unbearable heat we decided leave hotel and get our money back... But manager was out from town and offered us only 50% refund (by phone) and we have to leave the room. For what we should pay?! Then manage told us that WE ARE LYING about the AC - it was so impudence... I'm wondering how that hotel still exist with this manager??? So we called to boocking to told about this situation, but when boocking's employee called to that hotel - staff told that they are fixed this situation, AC is working (it was LIE). Finally after 5 hours nervous conversations we received our money back and left this terrible place.

Room Tip: Just don't choose that hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anya K
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to take pictures but I didn't, sorry. The staff is nice and parking is free but the rooms are horrible. This is a bare bones motel. No shampoo, conditioner or any amenities in the room. They did have soap, on the wall like a public bathroom. Oh and they did provide a soap dispenser in the shower so I guess that cover it for amenities. The shower was one stream of water no matter how you adjust the shower hear and we to a trickel if someone else used the water. We did have a clock in the room but it wasn't plugged in and we couldn't find a socket to plus it into. The A.C. never got our room cold enough. The mattress was horrible and they had 1 tiny tiny trash can. I was on the first floor but my friend was on the third and had to deal with horrible neighbors. They tried to get in touch with the property management but no one was available. They ended up calling the cops themselves to solve the problem. On top of having to stay up all night to deal with their neighbors their room smelled of cigarette smoke and this is a non-smoking facility. If you can imagine a seedy motel then you can imagine this place. Parking across the street is $15. Next time I will stay in a cheaper hotel and drive to the Boardwalk early and pay for parking.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family