All reviews across the street great location dual shower waffles ocean view shared balcony free parking natural bridges state park continental breakfast family suite west cliff drive walked everywhere rooms are clean a great place to stay definitely stay here again beach boardwalk we've stayed
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The Inn was great! It was close to the boardwalk, the dogs were comfortable, clean, polite staff, and the continental breakfast hit the spot. I would recommend this inn to anyone going to Santa Cruz for the Boardwalk or other beaches.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Stephanie V, General Manager at Seaway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and for your recommendation too. We hope to see you as well, should you be back in our area!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We checked in around 11pm a lot later than we expected and it was no problem at all. There was a friendly lady to greet us, give us our room information, and off we went. Our room was in the back corner which was perfect. We have two children with autism and they love to jump and can be loud just becasuse sometime. The last thing we wanted to do was disturb our neighbors around us. We unloaded and had to park behind The building. The room was pretty spacious 1 bedroom 2 queen beds and another room with sitting chairs large enough for smaller children to sleep on. There is 2 televisions, YES!!!! And the channels available were great also. The room was clean and fresh when we arrived. Now this place is absolutely perfect to stay at if you are going to the boardwalk. Perfect walking distance because parking can be very difficult when trying to find one after the BOARDWALK parking lot fills up. To be able to leave our vehicle parked and walk to the beach was amazing. Now this jotel does serve breakfast, but we ordered outside the hotel. It can be very difficult to find a place that let's you order pick up. Our two autistic children do not let us sit in a restaurant peacefully and eat and let others eat peacefully, so pick up is VERY HELPFUL. We had to make a few phone calls, but did find two places that do pick up. Both were very delicious and filled us up. Back to the room...there is a small refrigerator and small microwave in our family room. There was an a/c and heater, but it was perfect weather and neither was needed. I definitely would stay here again and recommend anyone to stay here also.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We greatly appreciate your comments in regards to your stay. I am happy to hear that the accommodations worked out well for you and that you were able to find local places that could cater to your needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Santa Cruz!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Perfect Location! It was close to eating places, the wharf and the boardwalk. The Inn was clean and comfortable. Free parking and free WiFi. Breakfast in the morning. There were plenty of towels, blankets and pillows.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us! We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My son and I went to Santa Cruz this past weekend to get out of the 107* valley heat and enjoyed a beautiful 82* day at the ocean! Stephanie, at Seaway Inn, was extremely sweet when we showed up at 7:30am asking about check in time. She let me know that it wasn't until 3pm but would call me if they had space available beforehand. At 11:30 she sent me a message letting me know that our room was ready and we went straight there to check in. I fell in love with the French doors that led out to the patio where we had comfy chairs to sit in while we enjoyed the view of the ocean. I was very happy with my choice to stay there. It booked up quickly so we got lucky. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Santa Cruz. Many hotels now have a two night minimum, I am happy to say that the Seaway Inn does not. Thank you Stephanie for a great experience! We are looking forward to coming back.

Stayed: July 2017

I am so happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and what we have to offer. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments and, more importantly, the recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Steph

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived a little after 10 am on Saturday and wanted to see if I can park my car while check in time came around. Luckily it was already ready and we checked in. Stayed in the Mini suite ocean view. Nice view to the boardwalk. Everything was clean and working. Close to the boardwalk and wharf. Close to eating places too. All we did was walk, eat, enjoy or time and not worry about parking.
Second time staying here and I'm sure we'll stay here again!!
Staff is friendly and helpful too!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank alma v
Stephanie V, General Manager at Seaway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for your patronage! We will look forward to seeing you on your next trip!