“Good lunch on a trip”

Tramonti
Ranked #37 of 406 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Pizzeria & Trattoria, outdoor patio, wine bar and more, steps from the famous Seabright beach!
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We decided Santa Cruz would be a good stop for lunch, so I found this place by the reviews.
We sat outside and it was quite nice.
They brought out little bread rolls with butter and a most divine apricot jam, which I found out was made in house. I only wish the rolls had been warm.
Daughter and I split the gnocchi, which was very good. The cheeses in the sauce blended together wonderfully, with a nutty earthy flavor.
Hubby and teenage son split the pepperoni pizza which was more than enough to feed them.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Delicious entrees, salads and good choices of refreshments. Outside seating as well as inside seating. Make reservations, as this place is in demand. Good service too.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I like Tramonti's for lunch. they have great lunch specials . The food is homemade and DELICOUS. The people who work here are great!!! and there's always enough to take home.!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Authentic as it gets. The pizzas were simply phenomenal! The pappardelle pasta was like my zia in Italy makes. Great food great staff. Was one of the best meals we had eaten in California.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We went for the chicken parm and pizza - excellent - we ordered the house red and was excellent!

Great meal and good price - totally would recommend.