“Yum”

Firefish Grill
Ranked #32 of 395 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Add some fire to your next dining experience at the FireFish Grill, where we specialize in fresh seafood, steaks & homemade pasta dishes! At FireFish Grill, our specialty is quality. We are committed to serving fresh, high quality ingredients everyday. We offer a variety of California-style cuisine. We feature a mesquite wood burning grill in our new exhibition kitchen. When it comes to refreshment, we offer a full bar, specialty drinks, and an impressive beer and wine list. The heart and soul of our restaurant are the local residents of our community. We go to great measures to honor the bond with our locals by offering the most, delicious and affordable menu of specials for locals in all of Santa Cruz County.Our Locals Specials include some of the finest fresh seafood dishes imaginable, plus our awesome brined pork shop, and our signature Mile-High Meatloaf. At FireFish Grill, not only will you taste delicious food, you'll also experience fabulous ocean views from every seat in the house.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Clam Chowder Bread Bowl was very good! Also their Calamari was delicious and had a unique taste! Beautiful view of seals swimming along with the sunset!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I can not tell you how GREAT this place was! The food was OUTSTANDING! Our server was amazing! The views are amazing!! It was the best meal I have had in a long time!! Oh and the cocktails were great too!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally leave reviews but believe this restaurant really needs to improve its customer service. I ordered a Diet Coke and didn’t see our waiter for 15 minutes. I asked a staff member for the manager. I was polite but he simply came by and asked what happened. He seemed bothered I was asking for him. No apology from him or the waiter and no return to my table later after we finished. No offering of anything (I didn’t expect it) but any offering would have show a glimmer appreciation for my business. Lots of choices on the pier and would pick elsewhere.

3  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely try their crab cakes (I had an appetizer portion) and it was delicious, moist, tender, and really well seasoned - might have been one of the best crab cakes I ever had. Their clam chowder in a bread bowl was great as well.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We had a late reservation and missed the daylight views, which I'm sure are spectacular. Service was 100% and food was very good. Staff gave my boyfriend and myself an on the house cocktail for our anniversary, which was very kind.