“Lunch”

Ranked #49 of 406 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Betty's Burgers was a random stop for lunch. I have been to SC many years and have never eaten there, so we decided to stop and eat. It was very good food for all of us especially the turkey burger. I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Burgers are delicious even if they are a bit pricey. French fry portions are large. Nice indoor and outdoor dining area. Great little burger shop.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Sweet potato fries great, burgers were cooked right. Crowded but service was quick. Great for a quick burger / fries in the hood !

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

A great place for a quick hit & run meal- lunch or dinner.... burgers and fries are where it's at. Decent buns, homemade sauce and nice fries. Definitely a a place to checkout the burger menu.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Well right off the bat, the three gals behind the counter were ALL very friendly and knowledgeable. I was a first time diner here and they went out of the way to "splain" everything to me. I had a 1/2 lb. Betty Burger dressed with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles and lube (a Chipotle spiked sauce of some kind), Onion Rings and a draft Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin beer. They have several beers on tap, and a load of beers by the bottle.

I almost ordered the 1 pound burger (2 half pound patties).....wheeeew, thank goodness I didn't. The guy across from me had one and he needed a forklift to eat it.

I ordered my burger Medium Rare and they delivered. Very tasty! Onion Rings were good and they frequently stopped by all the tables to check on their customers. I saw one of their salads that looked pretty appetizing too, but didn't try it. Clean restaurant and outdoor seating available. Fast service. Recommended.