“Don’t love the name but do love the food. LOL”
Review of Bonefish

Bonefish
Ranked #17 of 518 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Terrific fresh seafood. In a mall so parking is a breeze. Varied menu so your sure to find an item that will please

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Bonefish Grille is a national chain .This location a new addition to t the valencia Town Center . Customer service and ambiance is great. Food was good. pecan crusted trout and chilean sea bass were top notch. Bang bang shrimp and crab cakes were tasty. Only negative about the location is parking adjacent to the location is usually full. you probably will need to park below the restaurant and walk up.Other than that I didn't experience the negatives other have . Excellent choice for family dinner or date night

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My wife and I hunted down the Bonefish. Wow, though we had GPS the parking at the mall was terrible on a Friday evening. Finally we found a place to park but it was a good way away from the Grill. We made it though. Oh a brisk walk on a windy evening.

We ate in the bar as we were dressed casually. The menu took time for me to choose because I really like scallops. I ordered an Ahi Tuna Steak. The waitress said they just seared it on one side. What she didn't say was they seared a frozen Ahi Steak. Thus the top side, the one away from the grill, was still almost frozen. My fault as I didn't listen carefully. Won't do that again hopefully.

My wife ordered a shrimp pasta plate. She thought it was top notch and the shrimp she shared was nice size and tasty. We had the shrimp appetizer and while a little spicy it was very tasty.

Overall, good meal, good staff but beware of what they tell you when they say how it is prepared. I hate cold fish. Not a shushi lover!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We arrived at 6:30 PM for our reservation, and were seated with in a reasonable period of time. We had a waiter that had been on the job for about 5 months, and should know his stuff. He spent most of the evening apologizing for problems. The biggest of these was that the food took a very long time. While the dining areas did not seem to be very full, their were several large groups and this may of slowed the kitchen. We were served an appetizer Bang Bang Shrimp which has a good flavor and spice. The balance of the meal took over an hour to find the table. While the food was good and conversation was good. It was a Sunday night and I would like to have seen the meal a bit more quickly. I believe the kitchen needs to be able to get the fish out in a reasonable period of time. I would much rather enjoy my meal then fill up on bread, which while hot is bland.

The plus some very good fish, and selection Meals are about $20 and up. The vegies were fresh, salad was saturated in dressing so ask for it on the side, Several of the sauces are pre made thus can not be modified so if you are on a special diet be aware of what they have, as changes may not be possible.

They do have a rewards program If you are a frequent visitor to this chain of restaurants. Noise level low.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Monday night 5:30 pm ( I know the worst day of the week to dine out) we took
two very special friends..... So my wife and I and the other couple settled in for the terrific Bang Bang shrimp. It was great.. ALL downhill from there. Ordered drinks. 15 minutes later someone from the bar came to the table and reached over all of us to place the drinks. ( Indicates poor training) Ordered the main course. Shrimp and scallops, I was ashamed when it came to the table. A fast food joint would have done better. Scallops were very small and shrimp small and lonely looking. POKE and rice was old and uneventful had to wait for soy sauce for about 10 minutes. I ordered the MUSSELS after 3 tries I gave up. First order was COLD - sent it back. 15 minutes later the second order of mussels - they were undercooked - sent them back told the on duty "Manager?" how to prepared mussels.. (I have eaten thousands of mussels from Japan to Naples ) the third order arrived.. no better - about half were undercooked and not eatable - I gave up.. The bill for a dreadful meal and service about one hundred fifty dollars.. disgraceful.. Don't go to Bonefish on Monday.. I am a moron. Poor training. Poor food presentation. Very average food. Very expensive.

BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello,

This is not at all the food and service experience we had hoped for. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to email us at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Valencia, CA so we can follow up with you soon.

Leah