1,118 results
All reviews six flags magic mountain closest hotel free shuttle shuttle service amusement park breakfast buffet parking lot vaulted ceilings great place to stay very nice hotel fitness center nice stay convenient location right next door pool and hot tub beds were comfortable
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Great service, professional staff, very clean rooms, and the most softest beds I've ever slept in in my life. I literally slept for 12 hours straight. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Marichu P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear kevinrobinson7312,

Thank you very much for sharing your most recent experience here at our property. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and that you would gladly recommend us with your friends and family. We thank you for sharing that and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Needed to be in Van Nuys for a morning meeting and this location, 20 minutes north, means not having to fight evening traffic into LA. Hotel is right on the freeway which has its pluses and minuses.

Pluses: Very large, fresh, comfortable rooms. Good mattress. Lots of pillows. Food and booze in lobby. Parking surrounding building. Interior and westside rooms have mild traffic noise which is easily obscured by AC or TV. Lots of food choices nearby.

Minuses: Traffic. If you get a room on the east side of the building - Odd room numbers from 251 to 299 - you'll hear lots of noice. Their auto system attempted to give me room 293 and I'm so glad I checked and made a switch using their website. I chose room 248 which is interior overlooking the pool. I only heard the traffic at 6am as I began waking up - and it was a just a dull roar.

If you need to be near Magic Mountain, Valencia, Santa Clarita, etc., and want a moderately priced, clean, modern, comfortable hotel - this is a very good choice.

Room Tip: Avoid odd room numbers between 251-299
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Marichu P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear sfwood,

It was a pleasure to see your feedback, it is feedback like yours that help our future travelers make the wise choice. Thank you very much for sharing we hope to see you again in the near future thank you.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

If you have to drive from the San Francisco Bay area to San Diego and can't do the whole drive in a single day due to leaving late or just not wanting too much time per day behind the wheel, the Hilton Garden Inn in Valencia is a really good place for an overnight stay. This hotel is an excellent Hilton quality hotel with all the usual Hilton amenities and its location close to the I-5 freeway and about 2/3 of the way to San Diego often make it our choice for stopping overnight to break up an otherwise very long day's drive. There are also quite a few good restaurants close to the hotel.

Room Tip: Courtyard-facing rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear frequent-traveler777,

We are happy to see you enjoyed your rest stop here with us at Hilton Garden Inn. We agree it is a long drive from San Fransisco to San Diego and we are glad to be the middle point and your choice to get some rest of the southern CA traffic. We hope to see you again in the near future on your next trip to or from San Diego.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We stay here every year during our Magic Mountain week. It's a great hotel, closest one to the park. Good rooms, good service, good food, no problems. Love it. The staff people seem to like their jobs. They are friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and neat. The have a shuttle to MM on weekends. We've even walked up to the park and back. We recommend it highly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Webdeb,

It was a pleasure to read in your comments that you encountered no problems at all and that you loved your stay with us. Thank you so much for sharing we look forward to see you again in your next trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly from beginning to end. Checking in, passing through halls, eating breakfast and checking out. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again. I am grateful for the servers and chefs during breakfast especially Juan, Miguel and Alma.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ninigarcia80,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the staff friendly from beginning to end. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.