“Great Host! (Food was good, and plenty of it, too!)”
Review of Mandarin Wong

Mandarin Wong
Ranked #78 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We were a group of 6 looking for Chinese. Found this place, but they were too busy for us. We said we'd do take out, but were staying in a hotel. The host said no problem! We all chose a different entree from the $12.95 per person family menu. While waiting for it, a couple of us stayed inside while the rest went out. The host (wish I knew his name) was like the Tasmanian Devil's swirl - he never slowed sown. He took called in orders on 2 different phones, greeted people as they came in, did some busing of tables, took care of the payments, and all the while was the kindest person with a great disposition. Took about 20 minutes or so, but we received the bags of food, soup, extra styrofoam containers to use as plates and off we went. The only "bad" thing was the food wasn't labeled, but we ended up sampling from all the dishes, so it worked out well. There was a ton of food that we had lunch the next day for 6. I don't know if they take reservations, but I'd call ahead - they were busy & GOOD!

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Super friendly and great lunch menu. You can not ask for a better deal and a more tasty meal. So much I had two lunches for the price of one!

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We enjoyed another delicious lunch at Mandarin Wong. We ordered ala carte entrees of Won Ton Soup, Curry Chicken, Spicy Tofu, and Beef Chow Fun. Everything came out hot and delicious.

They are always busy during lunch, but the servers are always friendly and efficient. The prices are also very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

We've been going here for take-out for over a year and LOVE the soups and Lemon Chicken.......finally went inside for my birthday and was treated like royalty and had the best meal. Brought home most of our meal since the servings were huge! GREAT friendly service and the food is delicious and reasonably priced for the amount you get. Easily my FAV! My husband's response here for the first time was - it is now OUR PLACE!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

The pan fried noodle shrimp chow mien was the best I have had for years. The dish was excellent, as was the kung pao beef. The beef was so tender and the vegetables were so good. The service was good. They also seemed to have many people come in for take out. This will be another stopping point in our travels. We recommend it highly. The price was much better than many Chinese restaurants we have visited, and the food was excellent.