“My FAV!”

Mandarin Wong
Ranked #78 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 January 2016

We've been going here for take-out for over a year and LOVE the soups and Lemon Chicken.......finally went inside for my birthday and was treated like royalty and had the best meal. Brought home most of our meal since the servings were huge! GREAT friendly service and the food is delicious and reasonably priced for the amount you get. Easily my FAV! My husband's response here for the first time was - it is now OUR PLACE!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

The pan fried noodle shrimp chow mien was the best I have had for years. The dish was excellent, as was the kung pao beef. The beef was so tender and the vegetables were so good. The service was good. They also seemed to have many people come in for take out. This will be another stopping point in our travels. We recommend it highly. The price was much better than many Chinese restaurants we have visited, and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

This is a great place for their lunch specials and the food is always great. I have had take out for dinner and it is very good. Not the best atmosphere, but still nice.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

My first visit was a first date and so was the second. I usually don't go to restaurants for a first meeting but this guy requested an eatery. I did a search online and found this place which had a lunch special. It was situated in a strip mall next to a florist. The outside didn't look promising but the inside was not fancy but clean. The lunch specials are what seem to be the draw. Along with your entree it comes with soup, choice of fried or steamed rice, egg roll, fried wonton, and fortune cookie. All of which is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

I am here every few weeks good for lunch and take out while a zero for décor they could use a make over The food is flavorful Try the Hot Sour, Spicy Chicken Green Beans or eggplant, they do have brown rice