Sky City Bounce House - CLOSED
A Jumping Place

Reviewed 9 November 2014
WMSCV
Santa Clarita, California
Kids love it and it's configured great for parents too

Reviewed 28 February 2014
Gahan
Santa Clarita, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I went here with my grandkids. We used a Groupon. The place is clean and fun for the kids. The staff was exceptionally nice and interacted with the kids. We had a lovely time. They only reason I gave it a rating of 4 was because we fequent the Sky High in Orange Country and the children enjoy the obstacle course and the basketball trampolines, which they did not have here.

If you have kids bouncing off the walls at home - come here. It is nicely air conditioned and the children rarely look back to see if you are there.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

Attended a birthday party with my 6 year old grandson at this location. I've never been here and didn't know what to expect. My first thought was seeing 6 year olds jumping on trampolines and didn't appear very safe. It didn't take long for my concern to disappear. This is a large well laid out fun filled adventure for all children. Lots of staff members were observed watching and supervising during my visit. Lots of room for adults to lounge around while the kids burn up lots of energy. There is a snack bar and plenty of liquid items to consume if your coming by yourself or family. My grandson has informed me he wants to come back. I recommend stopping by and taking a look around to judge for yourself. One more observation. This place was well maintained and clean.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We have been to several of these trampoline/dodge ball-type places and this is the most comfortable one for parents. The building is really nicely designed, it's clean and open, but most importantly, there are plenty of places to sit to watch your kids. My favorite place is the Parent's Lounge which is a separate room, with 6 screens to watch. Three screens are set to various play areas throughout the facility and the other three are set to a tv station. It's quieter in there and you can still keep an eye on your kids. (This may not work for you if you have really small kids, but mine are 8 and 13). My kids love going here. If you can take advantage of their discounted days/special, I highly recommend. It can get a little pricey.

They also have a partnership with a local restaurant, so you can have food delivered and eat it while your kids are playing. (I think there's a 30 minute wait time for this, but still nice since they don't have a kitchen). The snack bar also sells drinks, chips and candy.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We discovered Sky City Bounce House about 8 months ago when we were looking for alternative places to take our grandchildren out for some playtime. We now regularly take them (2 & 4 years old) there for a couple of hours on Fridays. We choose Fridays because they offer discounted pricing on that day. It is a safe and clean environment for them to play. There are 3 different rooms for them to play in, each configured a little different. My grandson loves to walk up a slide, turn around and then slide down, over and over and over. He never seems to run out of energy!

It is one of our grandchildren's favorite choices of places to go "play". Since it does not require much effort on our part, we don't mind taking the grandchildren there. It beats taking the kids to a fast food restaurant play area where they eat junk food and play in a small area.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I took my children there thinking that it will be like all other tampoline places however OH NO I was wrong for the second time in my life. This place seemed to have every type of thing you could do with some springs. There was Kid seperated games (Dodgeball, bounce arena, sponge pit) so the larger kids can't overrun the younger children. Also the music keeps the mood upbeat and all were what I concidered "Kid" appropriate. Cost of $12/hr, is cheaper than a lot of things, but what you can't beat is that your child will sleep that night and got some excersise.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This place is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better place to take my kids! I have taken them there several times and they just have a BLAST! I even hosted a birthday party there and it was one of the easiest things! The kids had fun as well as the parents! Staff was great and made everything TOO easy for me! It was awesome! RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND!!! This is a must go! My kids even like it better than Scooters Jungle! I will be holding many more parties there in addition to attending open play!

2  Thank Stacey W
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have been to Sky City many times and my kids LOVE it! For only $10 per kid they can run, bounce, and jump all day long. Parents can even get in there with their kids as all of their bouncers are adult friendly as well!!

1  Thank Jamie S