“A Great Place For The Kids To Play”
Review of Sky City Bounce House - CLOSED

Sky City Bounce House
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky City Bounce House is the ideal place to celebrate extraordinary events. Your family, party child and friends will love our facility’s giant, soft, fun-filled, interactive inflatables and our dazzlingly decorated private party rooms. Don’t forget our inflatables are adult friendly, so parents come prepared and don’t forget your socks. Our friendly, trained, Sky City Bounce House Staff ensure every party and special occasion is safe and unforgettable
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We discovered Sky City Bounce House about 8 months ago when we were looking for alternative places to take our grandchildren out for some playtime. We now regularly take them (2 & 4 years old) there for a couple of hours on Fridays. We choose Fridays because they offer discounted pricing on that day. It is a safe and clean environment for them to play. There are 3 different rooms for them to play in, each configured a little different. My grandson loves to walk up a slide, turn around and then slide down, over and over and over. He never seems to run out of energy!

It is one of our grandchildren's favorite choices of places to go "play". Since it does not require much effort on our part, we don't mind taking the grandchildren there. It beats taking the kids to a fast food restaurant play area where they eat junk food and play in a small area.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I took my children there thinking that it will be like all other tampoline places however OH NO I was wrong for the second time in my life. This place seemed to have every type of thing you could do with some springs. There was Kid seperated games (Dodgeball, bounce arena, sponge pit) so the larger kids can't overrun the younger children. Also the music keeps the mood upbeat and all were what I concidered "Kid" appropriate. Cost of $12/hr, is cheaper than a lot of things, but what you can't beat is that your child will sleep that night and got some excersise.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This place is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better place to take my kids! I have taken them there several times and they just have a BLAST! I even hosted a birthday party there and it was one of the easiest things! The kids had fun as well as the parents! Staff was great and made everything TOO easy for me! It was awesome! RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND!!! This is a must go! My kids even like it better than Scooters Jungle! I will be holding many more parties there in addition to attending open play!

2  Thank Stacey W
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have been to Sky City many times and my kids LOVE it! For only $10 per kid they can run, bounce, and jump all day long. Parents can even get in there with their kids as all of their bouncers are adult friendly as well!!

1  Thank Jamie S