Sky City Bounce House - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Bouncing with Grandkids

I went here with my grandkids. We used a Groupon. The place is clean and fun for the kids. The... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2015
Hazan2
Saugus, CA
A Jumping Place

Attended a birthday party with my 6 year old grandson at this location. I've never been here and... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2014
WMSCV
Santa Clarita, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I took my children there thinking that it will be like all other tampoline places however OH NO I was wrong for the second time in my life. This place seemed to have every type of thing you could do with some springs. There was Kid seperated games (Dodgeball, bounce arena, sponge pit) so the larger kids can't overrun the younger children. Also the music keeps the mood upbeat and all were what I concidered "Kid" appropriate. Cost of $12/hr, is cheaper than a lot of things, but what you can't beat is that your child will sleep that night and got some excersise.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This place is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better place to take my kids! I have taken them there several times and they just have a BLAST! I even hosted a birthday party there and it was one of the easiest things! The kids had fun as well as the parents! Staff was great and made everything TOO easy for me! It was awesome! RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND!!! This is a must go! My kids even like it better than Scooters Jungle! I will be holding many more parties there in addition to attending open play!

2  Thank Stacey W
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have been to Sky City many times and my kids LOVE it! For only $10 per kid they can run, bounce, and jump all day long. Parents can even get in there with their kids as all of their bouncers are adult friendly as well!!

1  Thank Jamie S