“A physical amuzement park!”
Review of Sky City Bounce House - CLOSED

Sky City Bounce House
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky City Bounce House is the ideal place to celebrate extraordinary events. Your family, party child and friends will love our facility’s giant, soft, fun-filled, interactive inflatables and our dazzlingly decorated private party rooms. Don’t forget our inflatables are adult friendly, so parents come prepared and don’t forget your socks. Our friendly, trained, Sky City Bounce House Staff ensure every party and special occasion is safe and unforgettable
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I took my children there thinking that it will be like all other tampoline places however OH NO I was wrong for the second time in my life. This place seemed to have every type of thing you could do with some springs. There was Kid seperated games (Dodgeball, bounce arena, sponge pit) so the larger kids can't overrun the younger children. Also the music keeps the mood upbeat and all were what I concidered "Kid" appropriate. Cost of $12/hr, is cheaper than a lot of things, but what you can't beat is that your child will sleep that night and got some excersise.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This place is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better place to take my kids! I have taken them there several times and they just have a BLAST! I even hosted a birthday party there and it was one of the easiest things! The kids had fun as well as the parents! Staff was great and made everything TOO easy for me! It was awesome! RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND!!! This is a must go! My kids even like it better than Scooters Jungle! I will be holding many more parties there in addition to attending open play!

2  Thank Stacey W
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have been to Sky City many times and my kids LOVE it! For only $10 per kid they can run, bounce, and jump all day long. Parents can even get in there with their kids as all of their bouncers are adult friendly as well!!

1  Thank Jamie S