All reviews six flags magic mountain parking lot cinnamon rolls free breakfast pancake maker vending machine beds were comfortable theme park hot tub would stay here again sofa bed easy access to the freeway hot breakfast excellent hotel nice stay the staff was friendly and helpful room was large
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night with family on way from N. CA to San Diego. Close to the 5 freeway. Free parking, free WiFi and free breakfast. Rooms were a bit worn, but not cramped. Found an open pack of almonds and a bloody tissue under one bed. Fridge and keurig coffee maker in room. Luckily, I used some points from a third party travel site, so I didn’t have to pay full price. Just ok.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for posting your comments. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel was the nicest one we have stayed in. It was very clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Would stay there again. Free parking. Close to the highway. Magic Mountain just a stone's throw away! Home away from home.

Stayed: November 2016

Thank you for your great review ! Thank you for mentioning the friendliness of our staff and cleanliness of our room. We appreciate your business

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel based on the amount of time we could travel in a day, we arrived very late somewhere after 11:00 P.M. The desk reception person was courteous and helpful, our room was on the second floor number 256, everything seem kinda tired and worn, the cleaning staff needs to do a better job cleaning, price was higher than I normally pay, probably because of the amusement park, breakfast was the normal fare

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear valued guest ,

Thank you for your comment. We value your feedback and will discuss your observation in our next staff meeting. Please come and see us again. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Staff was nice enough, from front desk to breakfast to housekeeping. Rooms were just OK - the major issue was the cleanliness of the carper. When you want to wear shoes on the carpet, you know it needs some love. The bathroom was clean, however, which is even more important to get right than the carpet. Beds were very uncomfortable.

Breakfast was what I would expect from a HI Express, nothing to complain about here. This hotel is just down the street from a mall, theater, and some stuff to putz around while you are waiting to get back on the road the next day!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hi AaronPHX,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your review. I am delighted to read the hospitality of our staff left a good impression and I am happy to know you found our hotel proximity to be beneficial for your travel needs.

However I am sorry your stay with us was less than ideal. It is regrettable to learn that the cleanliness of the carpet and bed condition did not meet your expectation. We always aspire to provide you with the highest level of convenience and comfort, as such, your concerns will be addressed with our housekeeping and maintenance team moving forward.

Once again thank you for your feedback. We'd love to see you again soon so we can provide you, our valued guest an amazing experience.

Regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Like many I was staying here for the convenience to Six Flags, but found the comfort and friendliness of the staff made it a particularly nice stay. I wish I had caught all of the names of the ladies behind reception on the different shifts, one springs to mind; Hope, she and I had a lovely chat as I was heading off to my next destination. Rooms large and equipped. Breakfast basic enough but will fill you up, as others have mentioned- divine cinnamon rolls. I was impressed with the vending machine options, the Denny's very close by and the complimentary cookies. I stayed here 4 nights by myself and made a big trip all the way from Edinburgh, Scotland, but the staff were warm and chatty, helpful. Only one member of the team I did not find friendly, a man,-Luis, I believe, the rest charming and do the chain proud. Loved the free shuttle to Six Flags and back to hotel in the evening, though that is run by a separate company, timetables available and stops right outside hotel. Would recommend and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

Our staff are so excited to read your wonderful comment. Thank you for your visit and making us a part of your travel. Looking forward to see you soon.