Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
USD 184
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
USD 172
USD 167
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
USD 212
  • Pool
USD 178
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 212
Orbitz.com
All reviewscinnamon rollssix flags magic mountainparking lotfree breakfastpancake makerhi expressvending machinebeds were comfortabletheme parkcookieshot tubwould stay here againmicrowave and fridgesofa bedeasy access to the freewayhot breakfastfitness room
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The rooms are very clean. The hotel is located at a great location. Easy access to the freeway, restaurants, Target, Starbucks and Magic Mountain. It made our stay very convenient. The kids loved the breakfast in the morning, swimming pool was awesome.

Room Tip: Very quiet rooms, clean pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hi Alicia - Thank you for your positive review. Please come and visit us again.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We love Holiday Inn Express hotels. We stay there anywhere we travel.

Holiday Inn Express Santa Clarita was so convenient for our stay. Love that breakfast is included! And the staff was so friendly and helpful! Staying there enhanced our vacation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Evelyn for posting your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had switched our hotel from another hotel to the Holiday Inn Express and were glad we did. The rooms were very clean, the staff was great and it was right by the freeway, but not noisy.

At one point I casually mentioned to the young lady at the desk that my wife was getting the voice-mail-run-around from Six Flags Magic Mountain. Our granddaughters wanted to go there. She smiled and said, "Maybe I can help you; I worked there for 6 years, what were you trying to find out?"

I put her on the phone with my wife, who was up in the room. Not only did she answer my wife's questions, but even told us how to save money on the tickets -- Holiday Inn Express has a tie-in for tickets to Magic Mountain. You have to do it over the computer in their business room.

People like Silvia at the front desk can take an average stay and turn it into a great stay; just by virtue of being helpful and friendly.

We come to the area to visit my sister several times a year when we want to get away and will make it a point to make Holiday Inn Express in Valencia our first choice for a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank twep

Thank you for taking the time in posting your wonderful experience at the Holiday inn Express , Valencia. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this hotel recently and on check out forgot my sling bag in the room which had my family passports and cash. I called from LA enquirying about my bag, which to my relief had been taken care of and was kept safe with the reception staff.
I was told to take it whenever i could. An hour later when i reached, i had all my passports, cash and other important documents.
Kudoes to your team. Keep it up and Keep Smiling!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rahul S

We are so glad to be of assistance in your travel. Thank you for the wonderful review. Come and see us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Only advisable if you are planning to spend the whole day in six flags and plan to crash.

We got a cigarette-smelly "nonsmoking" room, the carpet looks old and dirty, we skipped breakfast until we were out and got pass the queasy feeling.

The only good thing is the staff, it was friendly and attentive.

Room Tip: not really comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Mariano M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased to know you liked the friendliness and the service you received from our staff. On the other hand, I am sorry that the condition of your room and the quality of breakfast we serve was not to your liking. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M