“Family Reunion”

Super 8 Santa Clarita/Valencia
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 17 May 2012

My family and I stayed at the Super 8 during a trip to Santa Clarita for a family reunion. We found the hotel is clean, comfortable, and great value for the price. The front desk was friendly, and the housekeeping staff was very kind. The hotel provides breakfast, which was wonderful for my family. Also, the proximity to Magic Mountain was great! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Santa Clarita area, we will certainly be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Peggy B

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Had a great stay! friendly staff, clean room, free high speed internet, and receive a free goodie bag at check in! will deff stay again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank jaibabu07
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I book this room because it was soo close to 6 Flags Magic Mountain!! I arrived with my 4 kids after a long road trip and was looking forward to get into my room and relax. Check in was quick and easy. The kids loved the pool and i also loved the peace n quite while they were swimming. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The front desk agent Betty was very helpful when we need to find a place to eat. I highly recommend Chi Chi's pizza!!!

Room Tip: Call and ask for Betty for the Best Rate!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Staff was nice, very basic and run down and out dated facility. Price was $64 so not bad. Many lights and hairdryer didn't work. Frig and microwave. r

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rockintom
Reviewed 14 December 2011

This Super 8 is probably one of the cleanest and quiets motels of the Super 8 chain. We stay overnight here on our trips to Disneyland so we can drive the last 60 miles early the next morning before the I-5 traffic gets heavy. Located off I-14 it's an easy access to merge into I-5 towards Anaheim. The staff were very friendly, the beds comfortable and parking is easy with room even for a RV or Moving Van on a side street in front of the motel. The breakfast is a light snack of juices and sweets but nothing of substance. From reading the other reviews you would not know we have stayed in the same place. Our experiences here have been very good and we will stop again on our next trip..

Room Tip: Rooms above the office are the ones we stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia
Best Western Valencia Inn
Best Western Valencia Inn
#12 of 15 in Santa Clarita

Been to Super 8 Santa Clarita/Valencia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Santa Clarita/Valencia

Address: 17901 Sierra Hwy, Soldedad Cyn Road & Sierra Highway, Santa Clarita, CA 91351-3024
Region: United States > California > Santa Clarita
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Price Range: $106 - $150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Santa Clarita/Valencia 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Santa Clarita/Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia Hotel Santa Clarita