“Loved it ”

Black Angus Steakhouse - Valencia
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Valencia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 517 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mcbean Pkwy and Magic Mountain Pkwy
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Yes, limited parking is an issue, but the food was well worth the hassle. We had the shrimp cocktail and it was great! We'll be back!

Jacquie W, Guest Relations Manager at Black Angus Steakhouse - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hello,

We are always happy to hear how much guests enjoy their visit. We appreciate you the feedback and we do hope to see you soon!

Jacquie W
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We came to this Black Angus in Valencia for an early dinner and had a great meal and good service. Their food quality has improved quite a bit.

We ordered the Campfire Special for Two and everything was delicious. You get to pick an appetizer to share and we chose the shrimp cocktail. The shrimp was cooked perfectly - one of the best I've tasted. Then for the main entree, we selected the Tri tip and the Prime Rib. I asked for my prime rib to be medium but it came out almost well done. The tri tip was cooked perfectly. You also get to select two sides each and we both chose the onion rings and green beans with bacon. Both sides were delicious!

For dessert, you get to choose one item but we had a coupon (for completing their survey) so we were able to pick two items. We chose the coconut cake and the chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream. The coconut cake was good, but the chocolate fudge cake with hot fudge to pour on top was absolutely sinful!

Since we had a coupon for the Campfire Special, the meal was $44 instead of $58. This was a great deal! Our server was pleasant and the hostess was very friendly. I highly recommend this Black Angus!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Its been several years since we've been to this location. On our last visit we were not real happy with the service or food. With so many places to eat in Santa Clarita I never made it a priority to go back. I took advantage of a special offer I'd seen and we decided to give them another visit. We were finally seated after about a 10 minute wait. Our server Taylor happily greeted us and took our drink requests. I had their Summer BBQ special. It was very, very good. The wife had Teriyaki Chicken and said it was very good too. We had no complaints. The service and food absolutely wonderful. I have to admit going back is on my future plans.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went around 7:30-8:00 for dinner. Apparently, only one side was open and we waited in the lobby while they finally cleaned off a table. Our server was good first 2/3 of the meal then disappeared. I wanted x rare prime rib to which they came back saying only Med rare. I decided to go with the ribeye and it came back "kinda" rare but ended up Med. Meat was ok but not worth the cost. Overall a mediocre dinner.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went to Black Angus to celebrate a birthday. The service was very average -- actually a bit slow and the waitress forgot to bring some of the items out until we requested halfway through the meal. Food was so so, and someone in our party had to send their pate back to be reheated. The worst part was at the end: we brought a cake from a bakery and specifically told them not to put it in the refrigerator, but to keep it at room temperature. They brought the cake, and when I tried to cut it I had a hard time cutting through the frosting. It was terrible -- yes, it was frozen. It was also very embarrassing to have served it to our family and friends. I think we won't be back there again.

Jacquie W, Guest Relations Manager at Black Angus Steakhouse - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Hello and thanks so much for contacting Black Angus. So that we can address your concerns, can you please contact me at guestrelations@blackangus.com and include a copy of your comment, the date/time/location you visited and a phone number where I can reach you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Jacquie W, Guest Relations Manager