“Clean and fun, great ride selection”

Six Flags Magic Mountain
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 64.99*
and up
Six Flags Magic Mountain Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: With 260 acres and over 100 different attractions, this theme park has something for everyone.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Loved all the coaster options. Liked the SuperHero area and the portion themed for kids. Clean throughout. Friendly staff all around. Only downsize was there were NO dessert options, we wanted something sweet n fun....only options were funnel cake really. How bout some of those new extreme ice cream shakes or ice cream cookie sandwichs with all the dazzle. Decent food otherwise. No long waits, but it was early spring. Great time though, keep up the great rides.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,889)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"popular rides"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went during our 5 year old daughter's Spring Break. It was busy, but we were still able to get onto 9 rides, and ones that her thrill seeking Dad could enjoy too - we didn't even hit the kiddie ride section this time!
Can't wait to go back when Hurricane Harbor is open. It makes a great day to visit the water park in the heat of the day, then the "real park" in the evening. Add at least one Premium Food pass to your party and get 2 free meals, a snack and drinks all day! Way better deal than any other theme park, way better rides. And Fright Fest?! The BEST!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I love coming here with the family. There are good rides for the young kids as well as really exciting ones for the adults. Every time I come to Southern California, I come here. Highly recommend this place to anyone looking for extreme thrills.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

April 2015 I visited this park while on the ninja my bag was stolen. The staff was suppose to be watching it. My daughter and I returned today April 3rd 2018 because we didn't gwt to ride most of the rides. We arrived about 2pm. I didn't want to leave my bags, so whole the children were on the rides I held their bags. We were separated so that asked to use someones phone and because of this we were put out the park. The security followed us and humiliated us!!! They then try to ger thw sheriffs to arrest us but they didn't. I have video but I can't load it