Book In Advance

More Info
from USD 131.00
More Info
4,965 results
All reviews flash pass full throttle thrill rides green lantern twisted colossus theme park season pass riddlers revenge platinum pass fast pass cedar point fright fest big rides water rides wait times funnel cake hurricane harbor
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My daughters couldn't get enough of these coasters. Lines were short in the early hours and non-existent at the end of the day. My kids wanted to stay until the park closed, but my nerves were shot. X2 and Tatsu were are favorite rides. Full Throtle was a close third and Green Lantern was the only ride which was closed (I was thankful).

The park was pretty clean. There were areas where they needed to spend some time cleaning up gum that had fallen from people's mouths (or was spit out to disgust other park goers) while we hung upside down from coaster cars, and the bathroom near the entry needs a remodel and needed a good cleaning, but my kids thought that no one would go to Disney if they had ever been to Magic Mountain.

1  Thank Crisjn
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Six Flags Magic Mountain is an amazing park with lots of thrilling roller coasters. One of my favorite roller coasters is the x-dimension roller coaster it is an amazing coaster where the seat spins 360 degrees.

Also one of my favorite attractions is the fiddlers revenge it is a greatly themed area and an awesome roller coaster.

This park is unlike Disney, it is more meant for those thrill seekers so if you like roller coasters and like a good thrill definitely go to six flags magic mountain

1  Thank Tycho L
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Please do not buy this pass!!! Stay Away!!!!
They will take your money and not fulfill their agreement.

I loved this park but now I will boycott them and ask my family members and friends not to attend.

They took over $900 dollars from my family for no Services Rendered.

Do not call them because they will claim that they took care of everything for you until the next charge shows up on your card.
And they know this is a scam too, because they will give you attitude.
I called today and they said they have no record of my previous call asking to cancel the membership.

A SCAM THAT TAKES AWAY FROM THE PARK EXPERIENCE!!!
THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF RIPPING OFF FAMILIES.

My Seven and eleven year old are upset too, so they will stay away from a long time.

1  Thank Gustavo M
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Well, Magic Mountain still provides ride excitement. The park is easy to navigate and well maintained. It is an excellent choice for thrill seekers. It is nice to see some of the classics such as the Ninja are still around. The staff is willing to accommodate your needs which is refreshing to see. I was fortunate to go midweek and avoid long lines and weather was just right not hot. Park closed early due to it not being peak season but it was time enough to enjoy rides. There were a couple of rides closed for maintenance including the updated Colossus but, it was understandable. I will visit Magic Mountain again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

It is alot of fun. Admission is a little expensive. Always very crowded. Don‘t forget to apply sunblocker! :)