“My grilled salmon is nice!”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #43 of 473 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Be honest, I do not have any expectation prior to my visit 'cause I thought it is similar to Denny's and IHOPs. Maybe no expectation is the best expectation 'cause I feel satisfied after my dinner in this Sizzler property.

I do not choose a meal with salad bar 'cause I am not very hungry, and so I just choose a grilled salmon with rice. The order is quick, it just takes less than 10 minutes between my order and the delivery. The grilled salmon is cooked tasty and the quantity is sufficient. Actually, my waitress do asks if I need some cheese bread but I decline 'cause I just don't eat a lot.

The menu is extensive. Though the menu may be simple, I would say it's sufficient! And I definitely rate Sizzler higher than Denny's now!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I have been there twice so far. Their steaks are really top of the line. The rib eye combo is highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Food here is awesome, service is fast. I totally recommend the salad bar. You have plenty of options there. And the garlic bread is really delicious.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Had the menu and variety that you expect from a Sizzler - not fine dining but tasty if simple food. Not particularly creative, but the salad items and the veggies I had with my meal looked pretty fresh and the service was ok. Decor is a bit dated.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We had dinner at Sizzlers. Dinner was typical for this restaurant. We had the salad dinner. Everything was pretty fresh. We had a good server. Overall, it was okay.

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!